Five-time champs Australia will play the Netherlands in the fifth ICC Cricket World Cup Warm-up Matches 2023 event. Despite the experience and talent gap between the Australians and the Dutch, the past champions want to do their best and gain confidence. It’s the Netherlands’ finest chance to test their skills against a world-class team.
The ex-champions may wish to try their best with continuous forms despite the large talent disparity between the Australians and the Dutch. The Netherlands is the greatest and willing to play against a top squad. The Netherlands has never defeated Australia.
They’ve only defeated ICC full-part teams three times. Late-game strugglers from Australia will attack. It will be intriguing to observe how the Netherlands performs against the world’s best squad.
- Pat Cummins’ squad won the third ODI against India to avoid a sweep. The Australian captain wants to fix the bowling attack’s series issues. Cummins wants key players to perform well and gain confidence before the Netherlands competition, which won’t be hard.
- The squad wants David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, and Travis Head to score and develop confidence. The club management will study Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, and Marcus Stoinis in this game because the middle and lower middle order has struggled.
- The warmup game was perfect for Scott Edwards. This match against the five-time champions will help them prepare for the competition. Team members can challenge the world’s best. A successful showing here will boost team confidence.
- Max O’Dowd, Vikramjit Singh, Teja Nidamanur, and Scott Edwards played important roles with the bat in the ICC Qualifiers in Zimbabwe, and they will look to make a positive impact here to prepare for the World Cup.
AUS vs NED Match Details:
Venue: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram, India
Date & Time: Saturday, September 30, 02:00 PM (IST)
Telecast & Live Streaming: Sky Sports Cricket, Fancode, Jio Cinema+
AUS vs NED Past Stats:
|Head To Head||Teams||Match Won||NR|
Do you want to know which is the best betting site for India:
- If You Deposite ₹500, You’ll Get an Extra ₹500 Bonus In Baji 100% For Sure
- Deposite ₹500 And Get an Exclusive Bonus Of ₹500 In Jeetbuzz 100%
- Deposite ₹500 And Get 70% Exclusive Bonus
- 50% Welcome Bonus to ₹500 On Your First Deposit
- Your First Deposit Of ₹500 Can Get a 60% Welcome Bonus
AUS vs NED Weather Report:
|Wind Speed||11 km/h|
Also, You Can Check From Here:
AUS vs NED Pitch Report:
Greenfield International Stadium features a good pitch for hitting on. Very little assistance is provided by the surface for seamers, but slow-bowling spinners can get some turn.
The bowlers tend to have an advantage on the pitch at Greenfield International Stadium. A high-scoring game is unlikely on such a surface, and batters may have a tough time of it. On such a pitch, electing to bowl first may be the best strategy. This wicket is known to be amicable for the batters and the team batting first would expect to put 320 runs on the board.
AUS vs NED Playing 11:
Australia (Probable XI): Pat Cummins (c), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
Netherlands (Probable XI): Scott Edwards (c & wk), Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leede, Vikram Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Paul van Meekeren, Colin Ackermann, Roelof van der Merwe, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Wesley Barresi, Saqib Zulfiqar, Shariz Ahmad, Sybrand Engelbrecht