The finest warmup match is India vs. England on 30 Sept 2023. Most countries are testing their squad following the Asia Cup and ODI series, but these warm-up matches will also test their conditions.
After the Asia Cup, India is in terrific form. Winning the Asia Cup and Australian series will boost their form. As the host nation and World Cup favorites, they will be under pressure.
The current World Champions Team England is in form. Their team has stars and is a favorite. They must defend their title and firepower.
- After much speculation about the World Cup roster, the Asia Cup and Australian trip have calmed many. Assuming Axar Patel is available, the group is ready to go all out.
- In recent months, openers to middle-order batsmen have been in great form. No India preview is complete without Virat Kohli, who always leads the nation’s hopes. The first World Cup for Shubhman Gill is also important. Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, and Shreyas Iyer must also perform well.
- Since the last World Cup, England has been one of the strongest ODI sides and appears even stronger going into this one. Their team is among the most balanced in the World Cup.
- English hitting lineups are the most dangerous in the World Cup. Jos Butler leads a powerful team that can terrify any bowling lineup. Dawid Malan, Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Joe Root, and Johnny Bairstow are a great batting lineup.
IND vs ENG Match Details:
Venue: ACA Stadium, Kamrup Metropolitan, India
Date & Time: Saturday, September 30, 02:00 PM (IST)
Telecast & Live Streaming: Sky Sports Cricket, Fancode, Jio Cinema+
IND vs ENG Past Stats:
|Head To Head||Teams||Match Won||NR|
Do you want to know which is the best betting site for India:
- If You Deposite ₹500, You’ll Get an Extra ₹500 Bonus In Baji 100% For Sure
- Deposite ₹500 And Get an Exclusive Bonus Of ₹500 In Jeetbuzz 100%
- Deposite ₹500 And Get 70% Exclusive Bonus
- 50% Welcome Bonus to ₹500 On Your First Deposit
- Your First Deposit Of ₹500 Can Get a 60% Welcome Bonus
IND vs ENG Weather Report:
|Wind Speed||10 km/h|
Also, You Can Check From Here:
IND vs ENG Pitch Report:
The rainy season was still going on in all the states of India due to which the ground remained wet. According to the pitch report of the day, the match between the England and India cricket team which is going to be held in Guwahati on 30 September 2023, will be pleasant but soft.
Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati has a slow pitch where medium-fast fast bowlers get help. Batsmen are able to score well even though the pitch is slow for batting, and more international and local matches have not been played here yet.
IND vs ENG Playing 11:
India (Probable XI): Rohit Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Lokesh Rahul, Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj
England (Probable XI): Ben Stokes, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Gus Atkinson, Mark Wood, Reece Topley