India is currently down 2-0 and will need Hardik Pandya’s tactical brilliance if they have any hope of coming back.
The West Indies (WI), captained by Rovman Powell, defeated India (IND) by two wickets in the second Twenty20 International to take a commanding 2-0 series lead. On Tuesday, August 8, the two teams will play in the third Twenty20 International at Guyana’s Providence Stadium.
While Team India’s strategy session will most likely result in lineup changes for the upcoming encounter, the Windies will try to secure yet another win with the same XI. Whether the Windies will take an insurmountable 3-0 lead in the five-match series or the Men in Blue will win their opening encounter is still up in the air.
Attention all Indian bettors! Wondering which betting site to choose? Look no further!
- Baji: Deposit ₹500 and get an extra ₹500 bonus! Enjoy a 100% bonus on your deposit.
- Jeetbuzz: Deposit ₹500 and receive an exclusive ₹500 bonus. That’s a 100% bonus just for you!
- Six6s: Deposit ₹500 and get a fantastic 70% exclusive bonus to boost your betting experience.
- WinBDT: Make your first deposit and enjoy a 50% welcome bonus of up to ₹500. Start winning with extra funds!
- Casinomcw: Deposit ₹500 and receive a 60% welcome bonus to enhance your betting opportunities.
Match – 3rd T20 Match of West Indies vs India
Date and Time – Tuesday, August 8th, 08:00 PM IST
Venue – Providence Stadium, Guyana
Live Streaming – DD Sports, FanCode and JioCinema
Weather and Pitch Report:
The Providence Stadium in Guyana has a balanced surface for hitters and bowlers. The seamers will benefit from early movement, while spinners will be crucial later. Either toss-winning captain can bat first.
Providence Stadium in Guyana is forecast for partly overcast skies with a 50% chance of rain. The rain may delay the contest, but it should continue. The forecast predicts 32 degrees Celsius and 72% humidity.
Probable Playing XIs for India Vs West Indies
West Indies (WI):
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Rovman Powell (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Romario Shepherd, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy
Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya (c), Sanju Samson, Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav
WI vs IND Head-to-Head
Played – 27, India – 17, West Indies – 09, N/R – 1
In West Indies:
Played – 09, India – 04, West Indies – 05
WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction Picks:
- Wicketkeepers: Nicholas Pooran, Ishan Kishan, Sanju Samson
- Batters: Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Rovman Powell, Shimron Hetmyer, Tilak Varma
- All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Jason Holder
- Bowler: Alzarri Joseph