Connect with us

Match prediction

Middlesex VS Hampshire: Today’s Vitality T20 Blast 2023 Match Prediction – Guess Who Will Win?

(MIDDLESEX VS HAMPSHIRE), The Hampshire Hawks have a 60% chance of winning the current match, according to our information and previous performances, while Middlesex has a 40% chance. Players from both teams have an opportunity to make a significant difference in the Match. We Expected To Win hampshire Team.

Match T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex VS Hampshire Details:

The Location: Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett

The Date & Time:  On Tuesday 6th June, at 9:00 PM IST/16:30 GMT

The Telecast & Streaming Channel: Sky Sports Networks & Sony Liv App

Match T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex VS Hampshire Past Stats:

Team Matches Won
MID 3
HAM 2

Match T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex VS Hampshire Weather Information:

Temperature 17°
Humidity 58%
Wind Speed 18 km/h
Precipitation 0%

Match Information Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett

The Radlett Cricket Club’s surface is expected to be suitable for the hitters, making for an exciting encounter with lots of scoring. Prepare yourself for an exciting battle between Middlesex VS Hampshire.

Match T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex VS Hampshire Squad List:

Middlesex: George Greenway (C), Elliot Brown, Naseer Butt, Jai Charan, Maddox Colby, Mohammed Farooq, Aryan Janjale, Matthew Jones, Neil Magdani, Ben Mason, Umesh Valjee

Hampshire: Ben McDermott (wk), James Vince (C), Ross Whiteley, James Fuller, Liam Dawson, Toby Albert, Joe Weatherley, Chris Wood, Nathan Ellis, Mason Crane

Match T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex VS Hampshire Best Performance:

The Best Batter:

James Vince: Considering his evident favor and more than 30 international appearances, there was still an impression that Vince had, on previous occasions with the England team, promised more than he had given. When the team management lost patience with Alex Hales, Vince was unexpectedly called up as the first reserve batsman, and he went on to play three World Cup matches.

The Best Bowler:

Liam Dawson: The selection of Liam Dawson in England’s World T20 team in 2016 gave all players who were passionately competing on the county circuit cause for excitement. Dawson played in two games during Hampshire’s 2015 T20 season, notching three runs in a single innings without taking a wicket. Due to the state of his career, Essex was offered a one-month loan of him. Then, when he got back to Hampshire, something unexpected Change.

My Prediction: The Hampshire Is Expected To Win The Match

4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. Manav

    June 5, 2023 at 8:26 pm

    Hampshire will win the match .

  2. Shyam

    June 5, 2023 at 8:35 pm

    Hampshire will not win ok .😅

  3. Nilav

    June 5, 2023 at 8:37 pm

    James Vince i just love your performance you are the best bowler.keep it up 👍

  4. David-G

    June 12, 2023 at 12:44 pm

    Forget Hawk…Go for Middlesex

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Match prediction